Telescopic Ball Type Slides (also referred to as Guides)
The BALLRACE telescopic linear slides are a ball based, high capacity telescopic rail family. The BALLRACE telescopic rails are constructed with cold drawn steel that is hardened to provide long life even in equipment with highly repetitive motion. The bearing system consists of large diameter, caged balls for high load capacity. The rails are treated with the innovative T RACE NOXÂ® process to make them highly corrosion resistant. The large balls and hardened steel raceways yield high load capacities and long life.
- Load capacity to 4800 N (1080 lbs) per telescopic rail
- Stroke to 1985mm (78 in); longer as a special
- Standard and compact designs in two frame sizes
- Stainless Steel versions available for the highest levels of corrosion resistance
- Also available with bi-directional stroke, "D" suffix in part number