Used to connect two shafts together at their ends for the purpose of transmitting power, shaft couplings alter the vibration characteristics of rotating units while allowing for further mechanical flexibility. They also offer protection against overloads while reducing the transmission of shock loads from one shaft to another.
Our superior line of shaft couplings are easy to both connect and disconnect and can transmit full torque power from the driving shaft to the driven shaft without any energy losses. Used for servo and stepper motor systems, our shaft couplings are both corrosion resistant and antibacterial treated, making them ideal for medical equipment. They are also packaged for clean room applications. Available in a wide range of configurations, including miniature shaft couplings, bellows shaft couplings, and torque limiting couplings, we offer an array of shaft couplings geared to meet your particular application needs. Click on the links below to find out more.
- One piece Radially slotted spring coupling
- Zero Backlash for both servo and stepper applications
- Excellent in absorbing angular and parallel misalignment
- Available in Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Bore sizes from 1.5 mm thru 35 mm, OD's from 6 mm thru 63 mm