At TPA, we possess a superior line of rotary bearings which allow for either constrained one-direction rotation or oscillating motion between two separate components. Therefore, rotary bearings can be employed in a variety of applications, such as vehicle axles, machine shafts, and precision clock parts. Rotary bearings help reduce friction between rotating parts and can also support a high axial load.
Geared to meet your specific application requirements, we offer a broad range of top-notch rotary bearing styles, including thin section bearings, turn table bearings, and slewing ring bearings, that can meet your precise design specifications. Click on the links below to find out more.
For applications requiring a low profile or height bearing along with very high precision rotary or oscillating motion.
- Tapped holes for ease of assembly
- 4 point contact type bearing
- RoHS compliant
- Standard metric bore diameter sizes range from 40 to 250 mm
For rotary or oscillating applications requiring very small bearing cross section.
- Standard bore size ranges from 1 to 30 inches (25.5 to 762 mm)
- Radial, angular, or 4 point contact type
- Engineering available for special designs and sizes
Turntable bearings or slewing ring bearings are large diameter bearings primarily designed to handle applications that feature a combination of axial, radial, and moment loads.
- Sizes ranging from 200 mm (8") to 6000 mm (240") diameter
- Can be equipped with mounting bolt hole, gearless, internal or external gears
Slew drives are used for concurrent transmission of axial and radial forces, as well as transmission of tilting moments. They consist of a ball bearing type slewing ring, electric or hydraulic drive, and a housing enclosure to protect it from foreign elements such as dirt and debris.
- Sizes ranging from 125 mm (5") to 600 mm (24") diameter
- Worm gear type drive system
- Completely enclosed housing with mounting bolt holes on inner and outer slewing rings