Miniature Linear Guides
MR Series - Miniature Linear Guides - Stainless Steel
The MR Series Miniature Linear Guides provide precision, low friction guidance of payloads for machine and instrument applications. These bearings have 2 rows of recirculating balls engaged via 4 point contact to a precision ground rail which provides load capacity in all directions.
- Industry standard 3 to 15 sizes and 2 to 15 sizes in wide format rails
- Load capacities to 12kN (2800lbs)
- Rail lengths up to 1000mm available
- Options for seals, scrapers, and maintenance free lubrication system
- Stainless Steel construction for corrosion resistance
Now Available Carbon Steel Rails in size 9, 12, and 15 standard and wide available. Why?
- Better for more competitve pricing situations where corrosion resistance is not required.
- Steel rails are available in longer continuous lengths - up to 3000mm