High Temperature Linear Bearings
The SBI ... H Series High Temperature Linear Guides provide high load capacity and precision guidance like the SBI Series but are modified for high temperature environments. The Aluminum end caps enable all metal construction.
- Suitable for temperatures up to 180 °C (356 °F).
- Industry standard sizes 15 to 65
- Load capacities from 4.5kN to 320kN (1000lbs to 72000lbs)
- Rail lengths to 4000mm with splicing available for longer lengths
- Special surface treatment options are available such as Raydent, TDC, and TDNC
Actual Size 15 Block and Rail Product Photo below:
Typical applicatons where this product has been used:
Special wafer processing within a high temperature vacuum chamber.
For positioning electrodes within an electric arc furnace.
LAX is a stainless steel series product and the LAN is a nitrided steel series product. Both are economical, light duty rail systems. These cam roller type linear guides systems are ideally suited for various medium or light load applications in high temperature processing environments. Typical applications are door guide systems in and around oven or furnace systems.
- Suitable for temperatures up to 130 °C (266 °F)
with standard slider assemblies
- Suitable for temperatures up to 180 °C (350 °F) with modified slider assemblies
- Rail typically paired with PAX or PAN Roller Slider Assemblies (consisting of three or five cam rollers bearings)
- Load capacities up to 800 N (180 lbs)
- Rail lengths to 3120 mm with splicing available for longer lengths